Microsoft office 2013 installation error bootstrapper free -

Microsoft office 2013 installation error bootstrapper free -

Looking for:

4 Methods to Fix Microsoft Setup Bootstrapper Has Stopped Working - Question Info 













































     


Microsoft office 2013 installation error bootstrapper free -



 

Thank you. Thanks for your feedback. How satisfied are you with this reply? Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site. In reply to Raju S Das's post on December 5, Thank you, Raju, for your reply. Yes, I did purchase the Office perpetual license.

I let the installation run all night, and eventually, after almost five hours, the installation was successful. Then came the configuration process and took another two hours.

So after 7 hours, the installation was completed and now I have Office installed. Could you please tell me if I have the media, would that be faster or will still take such a long time. I am thinking of getting the media in case I have to reinstall Office And FYI, I did keep my Office and did not uninstall it before installing since I don't know if the installation will be successful or not.

I think I'll keep for a few more days to make sure nothing wrong with the Office before I uninstalled it. As I said in the last reply, the installation was successful. However, when I tried to open one of the Office app, the Configuration option came on twice and started configuration again. Does anyone know why? This site in other languages x. You can follow the question or vote as helpful, but you cannot reply to this thread.

I have the same question 3. Report abuse. Details required :. Cancel Submit. Srinivasu Guntimadugu. Hi Colin, Thank you for contacting Microsoft Office Community and we will be glad to assist you with your concern.

Thank You. Thanks for your feedback. How satisfied are you with this reply? Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site. I tried the registry changes mentioned in several solutions but the options I get are very different from what is mentioned in most cases. This thread is locked. You can follow the question or vote as helpful, but you cannot reply to this thread. I have the same question Report abuse.

Details required :. Cancel Submit. Open Registry Editor from the Run window. If prompted by UAC, type your admin password and continue. Back up this key AppCompatFlags and then delete it.

Do not delete it without backing up. Now run the Office installation file again and no such error should occur thereafter. Thanks for your feedback.

   


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unable to join domain windows 10 greyed out free.Network ID & join domain Option are grayed out in windows 10 s

Logic Pro: Introducing Sampler - Post navigation

Avira antivirus free for windows 10 64 bit